Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
As part of our young, smart and motivated iOS team you will write code used daily by millions of users worldwide. You will be responsible for:
- Getting our portfolio of health & fitness apps on the Apple Watch
- Development on the cutting edge of iOS and watchOS frameworks
- Close collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Apple and Facebook.
- Expert knowledge of (ObjC || Swift)
- Practical experience developing iOS and watchOS apps
- Excellent skills in writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience in UX best practices and Human Interface guidelines
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player willing to work in beautiful Austria